Q. What is Otter Tail's ticker symbol?


Q. On what stock exchange is OTTR traded?

The NASDAQ Global Select Market.

Q. Does Otter Tail Corporation pay a common stock dividend?

Otter Tail has paid quarterly dividends without interruption since 1938.

Q. Who is the Corporation's transfer agent?

Otter Tail Corporation acts as its own transfer agent. The mailing address is:

Shareholder Services
Otter Tail Corporation
PO Box 496
Fergus Falls, MN 56538-0496

Email: sharesvc@ottertail.com
Internet: www.ottertail.com
Fax: 218-998-3165
Phone: 800-664-1259 or 218-739-8479

Our co-agent, for Common only, is Continental Stock Transfer.

Shareowner Services
Continental Stock Transfer & Trust Company
17 Battery Place, 8th Floor
New York, NY 10004

Email: cstmail@continentalstock.com
Phone: 866-509-5585

Q. Can I purchase shares directly from Otter Tail?

Residents of Arizona, Florida, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota and Texas can invest directly through the corporation with a minimum investment of $250. Residents outside of those states will need to make their initial purchase through a broker to be eligible for the plan. Electric utility customers of Otter Tail Power Company can purchase shares directly with a minimum investment of $100. You can find an enrollment form on our corporate website (Shareholder Forms) or by contacting us directly.

Q. Does the Corporation offer a dividend reinvestment plan?

Otter Tail Corporation shareholders are eligible to enroll in the Automatic Dividend Reinvestment and Share Purchase Plan. Participants must hold at least one share in registered form to participate. Shareholders can make optional cash investments with a minimum investment of $10 and a maximum of $10,000 per month.

Q. How do I enroll in the dividend reinvestment plan?

You must hold your shares in registered form with the Corporation to join the Plan. An enrollment form is automatically sent to you as soon as your name is registered on our records. Please contact us if you did not receive a form or have misplaced it. You can also find the form on our corporate website (Shareholder Forms).

Q. How do I transfer my shares?

If you are holding stock certificates, they will need to be surrendered. All registered holders need to sign the backside of the certificates exactly as the shares are registered and have their signatures medallion guaranteed. To transfer shares held in the reinvestment plan, you will need to complete a stock transfer form, which is available directly from the company or online under the link Shareholder Forms. All registered holders must sign this form and have their signatures medallion guaranteed. Please send this information directly to the Shareholder Services Department along with complete registration instructions for the new account which includes your name, address, and social security number.

Q. What do I do about lost or stolen stock certificates?

As soon as the certificate is determined to be missing, please notify the Shareholder Services Department. We will then place a stop transfer order against that certificate that will prevent it from being fradulently transferred. To have the certificate replaced will require an Indemnity bond which costs about 2% of the current market value of the shares being replaced. Continental Stock Transfer & Trust Company is our Lost Securities Administrator. Therefore, all paperwork will be processed directly by them. Please note that it takes between two to three weeks to have the replacement certificate issued.